INNOVATION + CUSTOMER XPERIENCE SUMMIT
OCTOBER 18, 2018 | CHICAGO, IL
WHAT IS THE INNOVATION + CUSTOMER XPERIENCE SUMMIT
Improve, Inspire, Innovate Your Customer Xperience
The most innovative brands are shifting their focus from products and services to a customer-centric approach designed to create effortless customer experiences. But what is driving this shift?
Meet Our Advisory Board
iCXP will bring you some of today's most compelling and sought after thought-leaders with a proven record of leadership and innovation in the CX arena.
CEO | Customer Experience Professionals Association
Head of Workforce Management | Bed Bath & Beyond
Group Director, Category Strategy & Innovation | Coca-Cola
Director, Customer-Centric Initiatives & Experience | Aaron's, Inc.
Chief Digital Officer | Broadridge
Vice President, Digital Experience | Masonite
We'll be announcing our full roster & schedule soon.
Subscribe for updates
Agenda at a Glance
Registration & Breakfast
Morning Keynote: Creating Meaningful Relationships with Customers by Converging People and Technology for a Phygital Customer Experience
Breakout Groups 1: Revisiting Perennial Practices to Improve CX
Roundtable Discussions: Session 1
Roundtable Discussions: Session 2
Afternoon Keynote: Empowering Employees with a Revamped Corporate Culture
Roundtable Discussions: Session 3
Plug n’ Play Session | Leveraging New CX Technologies to Delight Customers AND Employees
Afternoon Keynote: Making a Comeback with Brick & Mortar
Panel Discussion: Connecting the C-Suite to Innovate the CX
Chairs' Closing Comments
Why should you sponsor?
Sponsoring the iCXP Summit is a great way to enhance your brands’ visibility and help you connect with top-level decision-makers, innovators, and industry disruptors. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities at the summit.
Ready to get your brand in front of leading CXP influencers?
Sponsorship opportunities are available in a variety of price ranges. Contact a Momentum representative at Sales@momentumevents.com for more information.
- Register by 7/1/18 and SAVE $300
- BEST DEAL PRICE PACKAGE
- Register by 7/1/18 and SAVE $500
- Register by 7/1/18 and SAVE $400
Join us at iCXP and meet with your peers representing diverse brands spanning industries as you benefit from a new kind of conference experience focused on YOU as the customer.
Designed to help you fill that critical knowledge gap, iCXP will offer a combination of spotlight sessions, real-life case study discussions and problem-solving scenarios that will provide a 360-degree view of the customer that also takes into account the many omni-channel interactions today’s brand has with its customers.
Supplemented by live tech and innovation demonstrations that will provide you with a firsthand view into current technologies and CX approaches that are consistently delivering an efficient, meaningful and personalized experience across all channels, iCXP will address topics including:
- Spotlight on scalable technology – a brand’s checklist for evaluating the benefits and risks of the wide swath of new internal and customer-facing technologies that can be applied across an enterprise
- Practicing what you preach – how to strategically utilize human-centered design to deliver on your brand promise and build your customer experience from the inside out
- Data extrapolation to drive CX – insights for utilizing data to respond to changes in employee expectations and behavior that will drive exceptional internal and thus exceptional external customer experience
- The transition from loyalty to membership – how the customer relationship is evolving in response to consumer demands
- Servicing the customer through customer experience – how contactless payment, portable POS, VR, AI and mobile scanning are revolutionizing on-line and in-store operations to drive better customer experiences
- CX approaches for responding to customer demands for transparency and responsible corporate behavior
- How to use technology and social interactions with customers to smartly level the playing field of competition between startups, mid-size companies and large brands
- Connecting the dots between oceans of data to discern patterns and outliers that can be used to drive a better customer experience
- ROI – driving return on innovation – insights for developing your innovation measurement strategy, from implementation to measuring value over time